AirWatch Brings Together Industry Visionaries at AirWatch Connect at Mobile World Congress, the Leading Event in Enterprise Mobility
Featured Analysts From Firms Including Gartner and Ovum Will Share Insights for Driving Mobile Innovation
February 18, 2015 --
ATLANTA, GA--(Marketwired - February 18, 2015) - AirWatch¯¯ by VMware¯¯, the leading enterprise mobility management (EMM) provider, announced today the lineup of analyst speakers for AirWatch Connect at Mobile World Congress, the leading event in enterprise mobility taking place March 2-5, 2015 in Mobile World Congress hall 3, booth #3D10.
AirWatch Connect at Mobile World Congress provides attendees with access to the largest mobile ecosystem and showcases the latest innovations in business mobility. Attendees will hear from industry visionaries, collaborate on mobile initiatives and share best practices that drive business innovation.
"AirWatch Connect at Mobile World Congress brings together visionary thinkers and leading industry analysts to educate our attendees on the latest trends in mobility," said Erik Frieberg, vice president of marketing, End-User Computing, VMware. "We are confident that our customers, partners and prospects will leave better prepared to drive the next generation of mobile innovation within their organizations."
To register, sponsor, or learn more, visit air-watch.com/connect/barcelona-2015.
Featured analyst speakers and panelists include:
- Constellation Research: Ray Wang is the principal analyst and CEO at Constellation Research, where he focuses on enterprise strategy and disruptive technologies and works with clients on innovation, business model design, engagement strategies, customer experience, matrix commerce and big data.
- CCS Insight: Nick McQuire is the vice president for enterprise research at CSS Insight. His experience focuses on the enterprise mobility industry, including mobile strategies and planning.
- IDC: As associate vice president of enterprise mobility, John Delaney leads IDC's European Mobility Team, researching the market for mobile services and products. His research themes include mobile broadband, mobile service development and marketing, enterprise mobility and mobile operator strategies.
- Gartner, Inc.: Leif-Olof Wallin is a research vice president at Gartner Research, where he advises enterprise clients on all aspects of networking infrastructure and services. His research has a special focus on enterprise mobility, specifically mobile application infrastructure, mobile security, remote access, mobile device management and enterprise sourcing of mobile applications.
- Forrester Research, Inc.: Dan Bieler is a principal analyst in Forrester Research's Business Technology Futures team which serves CIOs and their business partners by predicting the long-term business impact of information technology. His research focus is on as-a-service business models and tech-driven business transformation.
- Richard Absalom is a senior analyst with the Enterprise Mobility and Productivity Software practice at Ovum, focusing on mobile consumerization. His research examines the impact that mobile devices and applications designed for consumers are having on the corporate environment.
- Richard Edwards is principal analyst within Ovum's Enterprise Mobility and Productivity practice. The 'knowledge worker' and 'the future of work' are the focus of his research stream, which encompasses collaboration platforms and productivity tools; knowledge management systems and social software; and the application of consumer-oriented technologies within the workplace.
For additional information, including session topics, visit the AirWatch Blog.
AirWatch Connect at Mobile World Congress is supported by many of the industry's leading mobility innovators. Initial sponsors include:
- Bluebird Inc.
- Entrust Datacard
- Freudenberg IT
- mediaTest digital
About AirWatch by VMware
AirWatch by VMware is the leader in enterprise mobility management, with more than 15,000 global customers. The AirWatch platform includes industry-leading mobile device, email, application, content and browser management solutions. Organizations can implement these solutions across device types and use cases, including complete EMM for corporate and line of business deployments, and containerized solutions for bring your own device (BYOD) programs. Acquired by VMware in February 2014, AirWatch is based in Atlanta and can be found online at www.air-watch.com. VMware is headquartered in Silicon Valley and can be found online at www.vmware.com.
VMware and AirWatch are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions.
Copyright @ Marketwire