Ensim to Launch Solution for Cloud Service Brokerage of Intel(R) Security's Portfolio of McAfee(R) SaaS Products
April 22, 2015 --
SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/22/15 -- Ensim Corporation, provider of an end-to-end platform for monetizing any offering with marketplace, subscription management, service catalog, provisioning, usage collection and billing for service providers and enterprises, today announced the availability of an integrated solution to support all front and back-end functionalities for Intel Security's Software-as-a-Service Portfolio for cloud service providers. In addition, Ensim is authorized to distribute the Intel products to its service provider eco-system.
Ensim's Intel Security automation connector enables the Ensim Automation Suite to be fully leveraged to provide management of the entire user and order life cycle of Intel Security's cloud-based services, including:
- McAfee SaaS Email Archiving
- McAfee SaaS Email Inbound Filtering
- McAfee SaaS Email Protection & Continuity
- McAfee SaaS Email Security & Archiving Suite
- McAfee SaaS Web Protection
- McAfee SaaS Web & Email Protection Suite
- McAfee SaaS Web & Email Security with Archiving
"As one of the world's leading providers of enterprise-grade managed email and web security services, Intel Security is tasked with rolling out new offerings quickly and providing an effective way for its customers to purchase services instantly and be billed accordingly," said David Wippich, CEO, Ensim. "We are pleased to collaborate with Intel Security to make its suite of cloud-based services more easily distributed in the SaaS marketplace."
Ensim enables end-to-end user and service on-boarding, operations management, and automation and orchestration of popular services like Intel Security via robust API integration.
Users of the Intel Security service from Ensim will benefit from features including:
- Cloud marketplace and storefront
- Single sign-on
- Multi-tenant architecture
- Service catalog with custom price books
- Rating, invoicing / chargeback, payment
- Estimating and quoting
- Product modeling with plan and pricing management
- Subscription, contract, and account management
- Automated provisioning and orchestration workflow
- Usage collection and reporting
- Brandable self-service multi-level portals
- Channel support for resellers, agents, and wholesalers
- Multi-language and multi-currency
The Ensim Automation Suite can be deployed on a modular basis and is available in single and multi-tenant versions to meet enterprise and service provider requirements.
Founded in 1998, Ensim provides an end-to-end platform for marketplace, storefront, subscription management, service catalog, ticketing, provisioning, usage collection, and billing management with self-service portals for users, organizations, and channels. Ensim supports the monetization and management of any offering such as business applications, infrastructure, cloud brokerage, as well as SaaS, IaaS, & ITaaS. The Ensim Automation Suite is ready-to-launch as an on-premise or cloud based solution; can integrate with any existing back office environment; and is available in both dedicated and multi-tenant versions to meet Enterprise and Service Provider requirements. For additional information, visit http://www.ensim.com
No computer system can be absolutely secure.
Intel, the Intel logo, McAfee and the McAfee logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Copyright @ Marketwire