Internet Marketing Agency, fishbat, Discusses 5 Ways to Use Photo-Sharing Sites for B2B Products
June 30, 2017 --
PATCHOGUE, N.Y., June 30, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- fishbat, a leading internet marketing agency, which combines proven digital marketing strategies that include search engine optimization (SEO), digital ads, and social media optimization (SMO) to help businesses increase profits, discusses six ways to use photo-sharing sites for B2B products.
Overlooking the power of visuals in online B2B outreach is a misstep that can have a big impact on a business' competitive edge in today's digital marketplace. Photo-sharing sites and utilization of photos, videos, infographics, and other visual elements in social media outreach, help brands to showcase products in a way that creates connections, commands attention, and drives traffic through SEO boosts.
- Build targeted contacts Being targeted improves your conversion probability and increases your productivity. Building targeted contacts within photo-sharing sites helps to reach B2B decision makers, making social sharing efforts more productive. Build contacts through the industry, job titles, user interests, and other qualifiers, to increase product awareness with qualified buyers, drive up conversion, and increase social proof.
- Optimize for SEO Photo-sharing sites create SEO potential. Include inbound links, URLs, meta tags, descriptions, keywords, and other SEO driving tactics to maximize the power of visuals on photo-sharing sites. Employing SEO driving factors will increase traffic to your business site and product-postings through improved search engine rankings and increased online visibility.
- Include videos For products that are best seen in action, include videos on photo-sharing social media platforms. Videos command attention, communicate quickly and easily to the audience, drive traffic, and provide SEO juice. Demonstrating products in use via video adds validity to the products and generates interest from B2B decision makers. Videos are also more widely shared on social media than other forms of outreach, which will grow your social media visibility.
- Add licenses and a vanity URLs Adding licenses to photos for B2B outreach generates free marketing from interested B2B connections, as well as the general viewing audience. Licenses enable linking and social mentions from those who take an interest and utilize the photos in their outreach. Including vanity URLs also promotes increased social sharing by making the brand and products easier to remember, therefore easier to share. Vanity URLs increase click-through rates on search engines and can contain specific targeted keywords to elicit sharing from a qualified B2B audience. This increases brand recognition within the industry and with B2B decision makers.
- Real-time photo-sharing Photos and videos are the heroes of B2B product showcasing and promoting, but real-time sharing can take that to the next level. Real-time sharing creates urgency with the audience, drives SEO, and increases social sharing potential.
Digital marketing agency, fishbat is a full-service digital marketing firm that takes a holistic business approach to their clients' digital marketing programs. The fishbat team understands the importance of business principles just as well as the nuances of the latest digital technologies. fishbat offers every digital marketing service available from digital marketing research and planning to brand development to website and asset creation through social media management and search engine optimization programs - all custom calibrated for both B2B and B2C businesses.
Media Contact: Scott Darrohn, fishbat, 855-347-4228, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved