Invincea Named a Visionary in the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms
February 01, 2017 --
The company is positioned as a visionary in the endpoint protection platforms, based on ?Completeness of Vision and ?Ability to Execute
FAIRFAX, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Invincea, the #1 performing next-generation antivirus security company, today announced that the company has been named a Visionary in the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.*
?We feel this years Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms is a clear indicator that the market is shifting towards leading next-generation antivirus companies that have developed new signature-less technologies openly tested by third party companies, said Anup Ghosh, Invincea Founder and CEO. ?Further, we believe being named a Visionary company by Gartner validates Invinceas commitment to protect global companies from cyber attacks. We welcome organizations to 'Test Drive' X by Invincea to see first-hand how our product stops todays sophisticated malware and out-performs other security companies in the industry.
Invinceas flagship product, X by Invincea, stops unknown malware, ransomware, and file-less attacks before they can infect an endpoint, without affecting business performance. To solve these hard security issues that organizations face every day on the front lines, X by Invincea is uniquely differentiated as the industrys highest performing next-gen antivirus security product on the market, offering:
- Pre-Breach Prevention - Stops attacks automatically before they can execute and cause damage
- Stops Unknown Malware - Prevents malware without signatures by leveraging machine learning
- Prevents File-less Attacks - Through comprehensive behavioral monitoring capabilities
- Highest Performance - Greater than 99% detection rate with less than 1% false positives
- Low User Impact - Lightweight agent that has no visible impact to business performance
- Offline Operation - Host-based protection for users anywhere and anytime, even when not connected
- Deep Forensics - Provides deep insight for analysis and investigation of new and existing threats
- Machine Learning Model Maturity - Model updated infrequently with little reduction in efficacy
- 3rd Party Tested - VirusTotal, AV-Test, AV-Comparatives, NSS Labs, Analyst firms, & more
?The threats that concern me the most are the threats that I dont know about yet. Traditional antivirus does not fit into todays real-time environment of real-time protection, said Jaime Ryan, CIO, Mercury Systems. ?We feel that the endpoint is one of the most critical elements of our protection environment. X by Invincea protects our company and has stopped hundreds of attacks, saving our IT team time, resources, and headaches, all while being un-obtrusive to our employees. Any CIO should take a look at X by Invincea to see how it fits into their overall security program.
* The Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms, 30 January 2017
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Invincea is the #1 performing next-generation antivirus security solution in the industry. Inspired by work resulting from DARPAs Cyber Genome program, X by Invincea stops unknown malware, ransomware, and file-less malware before it can impact an endpoint, without affecting business performance. Based in Fairfax, VA., Invincea proudly protects organizations across the globe and drives the highest level of transparency and accountability in the marketplace. For more information or to take a free Test Drive, visit www.invincea.com.
Danielle Ostrovsky, 410-302-9459