Software-Defined Wide Area Network Market by Component, Deployment Type, Technology Service, Vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021
January 04, 2017 --
NEW YORK, Jan. 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- "Growing demand for Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) applications, strategic business processes, and the need for connected devices are driving the SD-WAN market"
The SD-WAN market size is estimated to grow from USD 738.9 million in 2016 to USD 9,066.2 million by 2021, at an estimated Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 65.11% during the forecast period. The SD-WAN market is driven by factors, such as increasing need for mobility services, reduced operating expenditures, and the need for simplified network architecture. However, the SD-WAN market lacks in security standards, such as lack of network synchronization and security administration at every level of the network.
"Managed services segment is expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period"
The managed services segment is expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period. Managed services provide a combination of SDN-WAN and SD-WAN solutions to end-users, by reducing the operational cost and making it more flexible. WAN-based services, such as monitoring and managing real-time traffic are enabled by managed services on deployed network conditions. It further helps in optimizing resources by better planning and facilitating them.
"North America is expected to have the largest share of the market, whereas Asia-Pacific (APAC) is projected with the highest growth rate"
North America is expected to hold the largest market share in 2016, while APAC is the fastest growing, in terms of CAGR. Factors, such as improving IT infrastructure, growing internet penetration, and increasing number of connected devices are supporting the growth of the SD-WAN market in APAC.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people.
The break-up of profiles of primary participants is given below as:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 18%, Tier 2 31%, and Tier 3 51%
- By Designation: C level 42%, Director level 33%, and Others 25%
- By Region: North America 47%, Europe 31%, APAC 14%, and the Rest of the World (RoW)- 8%
SD-WAN has enabled improved transport options, including 3G, 4G LTE, MPLS, Wi-Fi, better security, intelligent pathway control, and auto network management. The increasing usage of SD-WAN among Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) has further enhanced the demand for it, across many verticals.
The various key SD-WAN vendors and service providers profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
2. Citrix Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
3. Aryaka Networks, Inc. (U.S.)
4. CloudGenix, Inc. (U.S.)
5. Ecessa Corporation (U.S.)
6. Silver Peak Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
7. VeloCloud, Viptela, Inc. (U.S.)
8. Elfiq Networks, Inc. (Canada)
9. Peplink (Hong Kong)
10. Versa Networks (U.S.)
- The report aims to analyze the SD-WAN market segmented on the basis of components, deployment types, technology services, verticals, and regions.
- It analyzes the opportunities for the stakeholders through the study of the competitive landscape in the SD-WAN market.
- It provides insights on core competencies and key growth strategies of companies in the SD-WAN market.
- The report provides forecast of the market size of the SD-WAN market and its various submarkets with respect to five regions, namely, North America, APAC, Europe, Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Latin America.
Reasons to Buy this Report
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis?industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the SD-WAN market, high growth regions, and market drivers, restraints, & opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on SD-WAN offered by the top players in the global SD-WAN market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the SD-WAN market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets the report analyzes the markets for SD-WAN across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global SD-WAN market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global SD-WAN market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04523632-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/software-defined-wide-area-network-market-by-component-deployment-type-technology-service-vertical-and-region---global-forecast-to-2021-300385870.html
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved