The Customer Experience Exchange for Travel & Hospitality USA Releases Their Agenda
February 13, 2018 --
LONDON, February 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
People are travelling more than ever before each with an array of different expectations and needs from their travel & hospitality experience. In this fiercely competitive and highly saturated market, there is a constant battle to stay ahead of the competition and innovate customer experience strategy. The question is, what can organization's deliver both online and offline to stay competitive?
The answer lies within the customer experience space. That's where IQPC's 2018 Travel & Hospitality Agenda comes in http://bit.ly/2BLhKdV featuring the biggest challenges within the market and what executives can learn from some of the best senior customer experience vice presidents and directors in the travel and hospitality sector across US including Delta Airlines, TripAdvisor, UBER, Southwest Airlines, Dream Hotel Group, Hertz and many more to elevate customer strategy and meet the demands of todays connected travelers to deliver unforgettable experiences, including topics:
- Leverage real-time data to bring the voice of the guest to life: Learn how Spirit Airlines are turning around their customer experience by unlocking customer data.
- Use customer journey analytics to gain a deeper of how to retain customers: Hear what Bluegreen Vacations are doing to harness analytics for improved customer retention.
- Linking employee experience and customer experience: Discover how San Antonio Airport is implementing rewards to recognize CX culture.
- Understand the role of new technology in evolving the guest experience of the future: Listen to what Delta Airlines are doing to prepare for AI, self-service and VR.
- Constantly reassess and innovate customer proposition: Learn how TripAdvisor's culture of perpetual improvement has led them to the top of their game.
- Interweave a foundation of service delivery into individual brands: Hear how MGM Resorts International are bringing together brand, marketing and experience under one vision for customer success.
Customer Experience Director of an International Airline organization shares his thoughts on why the agenda is a must see for all those responsible for customer experience strategies: 'The CX Exchange was very insightful. The event was filled with knowledgeable attendees, I certainly appreciated the candidate feedback and open discussion surrounding CX challenges, as well as industry innovations.'
To find out more information on how to innovate customer experience strategy in order to meet the demands and expectations of todays voyagers and become a customer-centric organization, get a copy of the Customer Experience Exchange for Travel & Hospitality Agenda here http://bit.ly/2BLhKdV and see how connecting with the most innovative and forward-thinking executives from the industry to discuss the latest trends and share concrete steps can ensure organization's keep their edge.
To find out more about the Exchange or to secure your place email [email protected] or call +44(0)207-368-9484.
SOURCE Customer Experience Exchange for Travel & Hospitality USA
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved