DVEO to Launch H.264 or MPEG-2 Transport Stream Recorder/Player Application at Las Vegas NAB Show, Booth SU4908
StreamValve IV Features Advanced Playback Scheduler
April 16, 2009 --
Designed for broadcasters and content providers, StreamValve IV makes it easy to analyze, capture, filter, play, and view single and multiprogram HD, MPEG-2 and H.264/AVC (MPEG-4 Part 10) transport streams.
Building on the many capabilities of DVEOs best-selling StreamValve III software, the new StreamValve IV features an advanced playback scheduler to play transport streams daily, weekly, monthly, or once only.
Stream Valve IV includes a built-in transport stream analyzer which provides a complete view of all the SI or PSIP tables. Click on a PID (packet identifier) and the analyzer will present considerable information about that PID -- such as 1) stream type, 2) stream tag information, 3) packet counts, 4) stream statistics, 5) CRC error counts, 6) packet size, and 7) bit rate.
StreamValve IV lets users filter selected PIDs so they can record only the PIDs desired. It also offers a video viewer and remote web-based management. StreamValve IV supports DVB-ASI and SDI transmit/receive cards, including DVEOs DVB Master and SDI Master products.
"StreamValve is a long-time favorite with DVEO customers because it is easy to use," said Al Delir, Technical Support Engineer for DVEO. "Our customers use StreamValve IV to capture and playback transport streams for testing, analyze transport streams, or schedule transport streams for playback at a later date."
Supplemental Information for Press Release
- Capture and playback of HD, MPEG-2 and H.264/AVC (MPEG-4 Part 10) streams
- Capture and playback of SMPTE 125M files via SMPTE 259M (SDI Video) with SDI Master
- Advanced playback Scheduler for Day, Week, Month or Year
- Transport Streams can be selected by PIDs
- Plays and Captures TS from all well known Video Encoders, Decoders, and Servers including Harmonic, Tandberg, Omneon, Tektronix, Radyne, Big Band, Seachange, Scopus, TUT Systems, and many others
- Playback rates up to 213 Mbps with fast SAS hard drives
- Captures to standard IDE hard drive at 60 Mbps
- Plays back a sequence of transport streams
- Play order GUI allows the order of file playout to be edited
- Input TS file via CD, DVD, USB Drive, Ethernet or input video stream via DVB-ASI
- Output TS file via CD, DVD, USB Drive, Ethernet or output video stream via DVB-ASI
- Includes automatic TS analysis utility with PID and PCR clock info (Needs CBR for best result)
- Automatically uses the TS PCR info to calculate proper transport stream rate
- Selectable 188/204 packet size with auto conversion
- Continuous play or single play modes
- Buffer Overrun or Underrun warnings
- Remote management via Web interface
- Option: custom transport streams can be provided
Suggested Retail Price:
StreamValve IV -- $1,495 U.S.
DVEO, StreamValve III, and StreamValve IV are trademarks of Computer Modules, Inc.
All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.
About CMI and DVEO
CMI, founded in 1982, is a privately held company headquartered in San Diego, California. DVEO, the Broadcast Division of Computer Modules, Inc., sells digital video and high definition television (HDTV) products to the top television broadcast companies throughout the world.
For more information on CMI and DVEO, please contact Rebecca Gray at +1 (858) 613-1818 or [email protected]. To download DVEO's press releases and product images, visit the news section at http://www.dveo.com/.
DVEO, 11409 West Bernardo Ct. San Diego, CA, 92127
Web: www.dveo.com phone: +1 (858-613-1818, fax: +1 (858) 613-1815