David Lerner of Shenkman Capital & Alex Stromberg of Barclays Re-elected as Co-Chairs of the Board
NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The Loan Syndications and Trading Association (“LSTA”), the trade association for the corporate loan market in the United States, today announced the election of five new members to its Board of Directors, for two-year terms. They are:
- Mohamed Basma, MD and Head Leveraged Credit, Voya
- Ralph Hinkley, MD Morgan Stanley Investment Management
- Valerie Kritsberg, SMD, Blackstone Credit
- David Mechlin, MD and Portfolio Manager, Credit Suisse Asset Management
- Charles Towers, MD, RBC Capital Markets
Additionally, Matt Stanczuk, MD and Head of Cash Trading, Carlyle Group, and Jeff Warren, MD, Leveraged Finance Syndicate, Goldman Sachs, replaced two directors who left the Board and each will serve two-year terms.
Re-elected Co-Chairs of the Board for the 2023 term are:
- David Lerner, Shenkman Capital
- Alex Stromberg, Barclays
Other elected members of the executive committee of the Board are:
- Vice Chair and Secretary Scott Baskind, Invesco
- Vice Chair and Treasurer: Alex Naboicheck, Bank of America
- Vice Chairs and members at large: Rachel Russell, Morgan Stanley
- Carly Wilson, Blackrock
- Tommy Wong, Oak Hill Advisors
“The contributions of LSTA Board members play a vital role in fulfilling our mission of a fair, orderly, and efficient corporate loan market,” said Lee Shaiman, executive director of the LSTA. “Board members’ time and expertise are critically important to the evolution and growth of the market. Their service is greatly appreciated. And on behalf of myself and the senior staff at the LSTA I also want to thank our outgoing board members, whose service has been exemplary.”
Departing Board members whose terms have ended are Judith Fishlow Minter, RBC; Jeff Bakalar, Voya; Andrew Sveen, Eaton Vance; John Popp, CSAM; and Alex Spiro, PNC.
For more information about the LSTA Board of Directors, please visit https://www.lsta.org/about/board-of-directors/.
Media: Rich Myers, Jackie Loose [email protected]